Polopoly has built-in functionality for versioning. Every time an article, or any other content object, is edited a new version of it is created and is thereafter available in the system. It’s always possible to backtrack and recreate older versions of a content object.
Perform the following steps to see which versions are available for an article.
- Go to the article you want to see the versions for
- Click "Properties" button
- Choose the "Versions" tab to show the previous versions
- Use the buttons "View" and "Edit" to manage a specific article version
- By saving the article it will be the latest version of the article
You can also remove versions from the list, but mind that deleting all versions of an article is equivalent to deleting the article from persistent storage, i.e. the department is lost for ever.