KTH Transport Day - PCC November 30
KTH Transport Day – Partner Collaboration Conference is where bright ideas for the society of tomorrow will be presented, showcased and discussed during a full day between KTH, Industry and Organizations. The organizer of the conference - KTH Transport Platform - hereby invites you to register your participation at the conference.
KTH Transport Platform consists of 395 researchers, 39 research groups and 17 research centers that all perform state-of-the-art research and education. KTH Transport Platform hopes that this event will give many fruitful contacts and ideas for the coming years.
The aim of the conference is to:
- communicate state-of-the-art transport research,
- build partner collaborations,
- strengthen already existing partner collaborations,
- create a forum to discuss coming challenges and start new initiatives.
The conference will take place in Stockholm City November 30, 2011.
The morning session will be presentations divided in different thematic tracks, such as:
- Sustainable Vehicle Technology
- Sustainable Infrastructure
- Sustainable Cities
- Green Corridors
- Seamless transport systems
- Reliable Transport System
- Clean, Safe & Silent Air Traffic
The afternoon will consist of interesting presentations from Minister for Infrastructure, Confederation of Swedish Enterprise, VINNOVA, Transport Administration, EU technology platforms and KTH.
Presentations will be held in english.
The conference is free! KTH Transport Platform and sponsors will fund the event.