What needs to be done?
Arranging a conference or congress requires careful planning and administration before, during and after the meeting.
Academic content is important, but as organiser you also have a number of practical questions to answer during your planning process, t ex:
- What are the goals of the conference?
- What is the best way to design the conference to achieve its goals?
- How many participants are expected?
- Which venues are suitable?
- Who will handle registrations?
- Should the conference have a website?
- Are hotel rooms needed? Who will handle the administration for these?
- What technical equipment is needed?
- Should there be a social programme?
- How should the abstract management process be handled?
Please contact the Conference and Event group if you wish to discuss these questions or receive more information.