Templates to download
When you use the KTH templates, you can be sure to follow the graphic profile. This reinforces our brand, and allows you to reach further with your communication. These are finished templates to support you in your daily activities.
The templates always have the KTH logo in blue, but you may also print the documents in black-and-white.
The different templates:
- Basic template – empty document with the KTH logo.
- Decision template – used to draw up decision documents in accordance with the requirements in the Government Agencies and Institutes Ordinance (SFS 2007:515)
- Letter template – to be used for all written correspondence to indicate KTH as the sender.
- Fax template – used as a cover letter when sending faxes.
- Internal report template – for internal reports printed from your computer.
- Meeting notes
The Word templates are a support tool in your daily activities
- Header with information about the document, such as document type, creator, reference number etc.
- Titles and their placements, as well as what titles should be used has been compiled in a framework, explaining how a certain title format is to be used, what it indicates, as well as how and where it should be placed in the document.
Quality and recognition
In order to ensure high quality documents and recognition in the reader, it is important to keep to the approved metadata framework for the header. You can always choose to remove titles and lines from the header, just remember to do the same on page two (the other pages will take on the format of the second page).
Alterations to the templates should only be done as an exception. If you need to adjust the template to local needs, it is important to adhere to the Word standard. Contact document support before making any alterations/amendments.