How to use the KTH form service
The KTH form service enables you to quickly and easily create your own web forms. You can choose to refer to the forms as stand-alone pages or embed them in existing web pages, i e in Polopoly. The answers can be received both via email and by exporting them into Excel format.
These pages help you along:
- Create new form . How to build your form from scratch.
- Question types . Detailed information about the various types of questions you can use.
- Settings . Once your form is complete, you need to make certain settings for how it will appear and work.
- When something goes wrong... Preventative things you can do to reduce the risk of non-registered form responses.
- Handling of personal data in the KTH web form service . Important information about the handling of personal data in the form service.