Pausit pause reminder
Pausit is a program for your computer that reminds you to take regular pauses. A tool mainly for sedentary staff and students, it gives you examples of short exercises during the work day to prevent problems with the body
Pausit offers easy exercises for movement, stretching, breathing and relaxationt that are displayed in a user-friendly way. You can choose when, how often, how long and at what times you want it to run. At the time you have chosen, you get a clear but discreet reminder in the lower right corner, you decide whether you want to start the exercise then or not. An animated trainer appears on the screen and shows simple exercises that you follow.
Examples of settings and functions:
- Create a workout with your favorite exercises
- Choose different times for different days
- Choosing different types of exercises at different times (random, relaxing or favorite exercises)
- Five different languages Swedish, English, Norwegian, German and Dutch
You install the program from KTH's software center.
- Search for and open the Software Center using the magnifying glass next to the Windows Start menu.
- Pausit 2.1 should be among the most recent programs available on the front page. Otherwise, search for it using the search box. Press the program and select install.
Keep in mind that you need to be connected to KTH's network to install, either by being at the office or by connecting via VPN or Citrix.
Installation manual for PC can be found by clicking the link: pausit.se/manual/pc/sv_SE
Installation manual for Mac can be found by clicking the link: pausit.se/manual/mac/sv_SE
Do you need help to install Pausit? Please contact KTH IT support by clicking the link KTH IT support .