How have you experienced the pulse survey?
Results week 17
The last survey was an evaluation. The results below are presented based on the answers from all respondents.
The average value of the grades on the overall question How have you experienced the pulse survey? was 3.23 out of 4.
The two factors that stood out in a positive way after grading with the question What is your experience of the following? where:
- Relevance of the questions with an average rating of 3.19 out of 4 and a correlation with the answer to the overall question of 55.6 %
The respondents were then asked to choose two of the pre-selected alternatives to the question What is your experience of the pulse survey method? The percentage response distribution was:
- A good amount of questions - 53.2 %
- Too many questions - 1.1 %
- Easy to answer - 42 %
- Complicated to answer - 3.7 %
Lastly, the respondents were given the opportunity to choose one of the pre-selected alternatives to the question Which method of employee survey do you prefer? The percentage response distribution was:
- Short, fast, high-frequency surveys (1-2 times/month) - 56.2 %
- Longer surveys that come less frequently (2-4 times/year) - 8.2 %
- Mix of short and longer surveys - 35.6 %