Book a business trip
Are you going on a business trip? Learn how to do step by step, by first creating a travel profile and a travel reques. Read also information about corporate eurocard, travel expenses and insurance.
Before you go on a business travel, make sure you have done all the preparations.
- Your travel profile must be created and updated before you can book a trip. After creating your profile, you need to wait about 30 minutes before entering the Egencia online system.
- Create your travel request and have it approved by the department manager before you book a trip.
Book a travel
When your travel request is approved, you can go ahead and book your trip.
- Book the trip online or by calling KTH's travel agency, Egencia.
- Insurance and cancellation insurance.
- Arrange a debit card (Eurocard), so called FUP-card, for expenses during your trip.
- Connect your transactions from the debit card (Eurocard),to the KTH-RES so you will be able to acces all your expenses.
After your travel
When you are home again, you need to make a Travel Expense Report.
- To get reimbursment you need to make an expense report Reimbursment,
- More information to think about when you do your expense report Travel Expenses