KTH about COVID-19 (coronavirus)
KTH gives priority to ensuring that our students can complete their education while we work to reduce the spread of infection. We plan for alternative teaching and examination forms whenever possible. KTH mainly follows the recommendations of the Public Health Agency with regard to COVID-19. In addition, the President of KTH, as head of a government agency, makes the necessary decisions.
The situation is changing fast and we update this web page frequently so please check it often.
You are also welcome to follow the President’s blog .
Are you interested in supporting research at KTH regarding COVID-19? Read more at Support KTH .
Avoid the spread of infection
Remember that you have a personal responsibility not to spread the infection. Read more on the Public Health Agency's page Protect yourself and others from spread of infection .
Check your facts
Always check information obtained from media and social media with the information published by the Public Health Agency of Sweden (website mainly in Swedish) as misconceptions and rumors are not uncommon.
- General information about the corona virus can be found at Krisinformation.se, English version .
- Questions and answers from the Public Health Agency of Sweden
- Questions and answers from European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Questions and answers from World Health Organization
For general information about COVID-19, call 113 13. If you have any questions regarding your own health, please get in contact with the Swedish health care system by telephone 1177, visit 1177.se (Swedish), other languages .
Internal news due to the current situation
- Teamwork the key to a successful transition
30 Mar 2020
- Greater digitisation support for teachers
24 Mar 2020
- Information for approvers (”sak-” and/or ”ekonomisk attestant”)
18 Mar 2020
- IT support gearing up for more distance learning at KTH
17 Mar 2020
- THE Summit postponed
16 Mar 2020
Kjell Carli, Communications and Business Liaisons, GVS
Johanna Blomqvist, Communications and Business Liaisons, GVS
Jill Klackenberg, Management Communications officer