Guarding at KTH 08-790 9900
KTH's security work shall act to prevent access for unauthorized persons to KTH's premises in order to prevent risk of insecurity, as well as prevent the risk of injury and loss through fire, water, climate and environmental impact, vandalism, accidents and unauthorized access.
Through KTH's providers of security services, opportunities are created for employees and students for support in certain events of serious but not acute nature.
The security guard is available for the entire KTH every day around the clock. The security guard is connected to the alarm center contracted by KTH. The alarm center has constant matching and receives cases according to special instructions from KTH.
Through 790 9900 you can report theft, burglary, insecurity factors and requests for follow-up with guards in the campus area. Other cases received in the alarm center are:
- Notification of broken glass
- Water leakage
- Lock issue
- Lock opening for exams and conferences organized by KTH
- Elevator error in passenger elevator (support of people in elevator)
- Power failure, outside office hours
Inform as a caller that guardian support is requested for specified natures / cases. Please note that the alarm center does not receive housing related issues, request for access to premises or handling of forgotten personal belongings.
The operator asks for and notes:
- Who is calling
- At which phone number the caller can be reached
- Which address / school / institution / department / room or premises the case refers to
- Case description
- If any own action has been taken