AdBIOPRO Workshop 2019 Bioproduction of Therapeutic Biologics
AdBIOPRO, VINNOVA Competence Centre for Advanced BioProduction by Continuous Processing, organizes a workshop, AdBIOPRO Workshop 2019 - Bioproduction of Therapeutic Biologics in Stockholm.
Time: Wed 2019-09-18 10.00 - Thu 2019-09-19 13.00
Location: Bosön, 181 47 Lidingö, www.boson.nu (15 km from Central Station Stockholm)
We would like to invite you to this event. The theme will be Bioproduction of Therapeutic Biologics, covering process development, production, formulation, characterization, for therapeutic molecules such as proteins, viral vectors, polymers, assembly, etc. and cells.
It will feature achievements of the Competence Centre AdBIOPRO, will welcome your contribution to the program and will be a great opportunity for networking.
AdBIOPRO is a Competence Centre focusing on Advanced BioProduction by Continuous Processing, a collaboration of several groups from KTH (Dr. Veronique Chotteau, Prof. Sophia Hober, Assoc. Prof. Johan Rockberg, Prof. Torbjörn Gräslund, Prof. Håkan Hjalmmarsson, Prof. Elling Jacobsen), Lund University (Prof. Bernt Nilsson), Karolinska Institutet/Karolinska Hospital (Assoc.Prof. Pontus Blomberg), Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, GE Healthcare, Cobra Biologics, Valneva, BioInvent, CellProtect Nordic Pharmaceutical and Lab on a Bead.
Time: 18th of September 10:00 to 18:00 and 19th of September 9:00 to 13:00, 2019.
Venue: Bosön, 181 47 Lidingö, www.boson.nu (15 km from Central Station Stockholm)
Lectures already confirmed by members of AdBIOPRO
- Strategy for targeted delivery of key nutrients in high cell density perfusion by Hubert Schwarz, Veronique Chotteau, CBH School, KTH
- Glycan Residues Balance Analysis: A Novel Model for the N-linked Glycosylation of IgG Produced by CHO Cells by Liang Zhang, Veronique Chotteau, CBH School, KTH
- A high-cell density perfusion process for production of a difficult-to-express enzyme with improved glycan profile by Sigrid Lundin, Yun Jiang, Sobi
- Experimental design and estimation of nonlinear kinetics in process of mammalian cell culture by Mingliang Wang, Håkan Hjalmarsson, EECS School, KTH
- Optimization and Control of Continuous Downstream Processing for Antibody Purification by Joaquin Gomis Fons, Bernt Nilsson, Chemical Engineering, Lund University
- Optimization of a calcium-dependent affinity ligand and its use in continuous capture by Julia Scheffel, Sophia Hober, CBH School, KTH
- Continuous antibody capture step based on magnetic beads by Nils Brechmann, Bernt Nilsson, Chemical Engineering, Lund University, Veronique Chotteau, CBH School, KTH
- Adeno-associated virus production in stirred tank bioreactor by Brian Ladd, Torbjörn Gräslund, CBH School, KTH
- Towards Large-scale Manufacturing of Cell Therapy Products by Per-Henrik Holmqvist, Pontus Blomberg, KI/KS
We would like to invite you to attend the workshop and welcome you to submit an abstract for a presentation.
Early bird by August 18, 2019:
- 0 SEK for AdBIOPRO members
- 1060 SEK (excl. VAT) for industry non-members of AdBIOPRO
- 950 SEK (excl. VAT) for academia non-members of AdBIOPRO
Late fee by August 18, 2019:
- 1590 SEK (excl. VAT) for industry non-members of AdBIOPRO
- 1425 SEK (excl. VAT) for academia non-members of AdBIOPRO
Contact for scientific program: Veronique Chotteau , please mention AdBIOPRO2019 workshop
Contact for organization: Noden , please mention AdBIOPRO2019 workshop
Looking forward for meeting you at AdBIOPRO Workshop 2019!
Veronique Chotteau, Pontus Blomberg, Torbjörn Gräslund, Håkan Hjalmarsson, Sophia Hober, Elling Jacobsen, Bernt Nilsson, Johan Rockberg, AdBIOPRO