Environmental and lab safety group
The CBH school's environmental and lab safety group works together with the school management.
The group is led by the school's lab safety coordinator and includes the infrastructure manager and representatives from each department.
The goal of the environmental and lab safety group is to:
- Communicate the group's work to CBH.
- Handle questions and proposals for improvement.
- Report status of the group's work.
- Contribute to the development of environmental and safety routines.
- Follow up suggestions and proposals.
- The group meets at least twice a semester.
Lab safety coordinator, group responsible
Infrastructure manager, chemical manager
|Curator, Campus Valhallavägen, AlbaNova|
|INFRASTRUCTURE & INTERNAL SERVICES|
|THEORETICAL CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY|
|BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AND HEALTH SYSTEMS|
PROTEIN SCIENCE (Scilifelab)
On parental leave
|PROTEIN SCIENCE (Albanova)|
|FIBER AND POLYMER TECHNOLOGY|