Do this before going on Christmas holiday
The Christmas holiday is just around the corner for you and your colleagues, but before leaving the office there are some things that need to be done and kept in mind. And cleverly enough we have listed them all below!
- Make sure to put back and wash cups, cutlery and other items belonging to the staff kitchens
- Clear the staff refrigerator from you belongings and throw away old food
- Approve your invoices latest 2 January, email@example.com checked 23 and 27 December at 10 am -3 pm
- If you have invoices coming, make sure to forward them to a working colleague
- Hand in receipts for representation in 2019
- See if you have agreements that will require legal review and signature. The KTH’s Civil Law and Contracts Unit is closes 21 December and does not open until 7 January 2020, hence it will not be possible to get support in agreement matters during this time.
E-mail and phone
Turn on an autoreply for your e-mail to let internal and external contacts know that you are on holiday
- Register your absence in the mobile phone. This will connect the caller to the KTH-switchboard.
Merry Christmas from the professional support staff!