EECS staff meeting
Information for all employees
Welcome to our new EECS staff meetings! The meeting will take place in F2 at KTH Campus where breakfast will be served 30 minutes before we kick off. You can also follow the meeting via Zoom.
Time: Thu 2023-06-01 09.00 - 09.30
Video link: https://kth-se.zoom.us/j/65209843843
Participating: Ann Lantz and others
- Alexandra Leyton hosts and moderates the meeting
- Acting Head of School Ann Lantz gives information from the management
- Deputy Head of School Lars Nordström on the campus review
- Stefano Markidis on the Plasma-PEPSC centre of excellence
- Jan Gulliksen on digitalisation and accessibility
- Sara Saeidian and Saumey Jain from the EECS PhD Student Council
- Q&A (For as many people as possible to have the chance to ask questions, you may ask one question at a time).
Ask your question during the meeting or, even better please submit it here (KTH forms).
Note! Only general questions, no personal attacks or questions about ongoing cases