The school's strategic council is an advisory group to the head of school and
consists of representatives from faculty, teachers and administrative support as well as external parties.
About the Strategic council
The council is an advisory body to the head of school in important matters concerning the school's organisation, development plan, activity plan, annual report, overall issues concerning education and other matters of great importance to the school.
Representatives from KTH
- Lars Jonsson , Professor at the Division of Electromagnetic Engineering
- Tobias Oechtering , Professor at the Division of Information Science and Engineering
- Sonja Buchegger , professor at the Division of Theoretical Science
- Mårten Björkman , Associate Professor at the Division of Robotics, Perception and Learning
- Anette Arling , deputy finance manager.
- Mikael Dahlgren, ABB
- Magnus Frodigh, Ericsson