Skip to main content

Credit transfer

Decision on a credit transfer for an entire course is made by the Programme Director. The decision on a credit transfer for part of a course is made by the examiner.

A students applies for a credit transfer via the form "Ansökan om tillgodoräknande av hel kurs" . The form together with documentation (course syllabus and transcript) should be submitted to the School's Office of Student Affairs and is then forwarded to the responsible examiner or the Programme Director.

For further information, please see KTH's regulations about credit transfer, Policy on credit transfer for higher education courses including prior learning .