When you are planning an event it is important to start the planning process early, in order to make the event a success. Don't hesitate to contact our event team for help.
What constitutes an event?
Events can be large or small and within different genres. They can be on site or partly or fully digital. Here are some examples of common KTH events:
- Scientific conference
- Kick-off event for project or work group
- Summer school
What help can I get and how early do I need to start planning?
The help we can give you depends on the type of and size of event, budget and time-frame. It could be for example:
- Booking venues, catering and lunches at KTH Campus (according to the KTH procurement regulations, paid for by your project)
- Dinner reservations for groups and parties (Stockholm only, paid for by your project)
- Travel, hotel and other transportation for guests and students (according to the KTH procurement regulations, paid for by your project)
- Reimbursements for invited speakers and guests (paid for by your project)
- Budget overview
No matter when in time your event will be taking place, we encourage you to contact us to discuss the kind of help we can offer. We would prefer the following time-frames for these kinds of events:
- Conferences: at least 6 months before
- Largers events: at least 3 months before
- Meetings: at least 2 weeks before
- Catering orders: See here for help with catering orders.
We can always arrange events of any size fully or partly digitally if that is preferred. If you want assistance with arranging digital events we can help you with the following:
- Registration service, such as registration forms and administration of fees
- Remunerations for guest lecturers and other guests (paid by the project)
- Consultations regarding technical solutions.
Register your event
As soon as you are thinking of hosting an event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will then contact you to set up a meeting to discuss what help you may get.
Booking a venue for your event
- Read more about the booking of venues and premises at KTH.
- Conference hotels etc. are found at the site for coordinated framework agreements avropa.se. /
Contact us: email@example.com