SL travel card for loan
The school has three SL travel cards with an annual pass which school staff may borrow for business related travels.
How it works
- You may borrow the cards for business-related travels (e.g. between our campi).
- You may book it maximum one week in advance.
- You may borrow the cards for a maximum of 24 hours, then there must be an opportunity for someone else to use it, before you can use it again.
- There is one card at Service Center Borggården (Lindstedtsvägen 3), one at Servicer Center Q (Malvinas väg 10) and one at Service Center Electrum (Kistagången 16).
- You book it yourself in the booking calendar (accessible by both Outlook and the webmail), see instructions below.
- Be sure to book it so that you have margin to collect it and return it. Keep in mind that Service Center opens at 8:00 and closes at 16:00 (14:00 on Fridays) and you need to pick it up/return it within those hours. Please also consider if there are adjacent bookings to consider.
- You have to pick up and return a card at the same Service Center.
There is one calendar per card and Service Center:
- Borggården: Add the calendar eecs-borggarden-sl-kort
- Electrum: Add the calendar eecs-electrum-sl-kort
- Q: Add the calendar eecs-q-sl-kort
Make your reservation with your name and the period you want to book it for
Guide SL-card Outlook (pdf 103 kB)