Skip to main content


Goods and services must be purchased through contracted suppliers and paid via invoice. If you still make a purchase on KTH's behalf, here is how you apply for compensation in KTH-RES

If you have had an expense for which you are to claim reimbursement, follow the guidelines set out on KTH's central expenses page .

Original receipts should always be attached to the expense report you print from KTH-res. Under the heading "Travel Expense Specifications" on the EECS page for business trips , you will find the address to where you should send the expense report and original receipts.


Compensation for expenses for membership will be taxed as a benefit. This also applies when the membership is work-related and when a membership means lower conference fees. Only if the membership applies to a group or division is it free of benefit taxation.