Book a meeting with RSO
Research Support Office provides comprehensive support to KTH researchers in the preparation and submission of project proposals to EU research funding programmes.
When considering applying for EU funding you are welcome to book a meeting for individual advice and support. The support provided may include:
- Navigating the Participant Portal and finding EU documents and guidelines
- Analysis of a call for funding
- Support the structuring of your project content
- Analysis of proposal against funder’s eligibility criteria and conditions
- Ensuring that the proposal fulfils KTH:s terms for participation
- Reviewing the draft proposal
Book a meeting with RSO at least two months before deadline
To maximise the support available you are advised to contact Research Support Office well in advance of the proposal submission deadline. We recommend an initial meeting at least two months before deadline but you are welcome at any time during your proposal process.
Book a meeting with a Research Advisor by contacting Jenny Wanselius or using the swedish form below and we will contact you within a few days to agree on a date and time.