Skip to main content

National funding

Applying for an individual or collaboration project?

Individual, national research projects are managed by the schools at KTH and the applications are handled by the research leaders themselves.

Collaboration projects can be a partnership with industry, public sector, other universities or academic institutions. In collaboration agreements, KTH should have partner status. It is important that you contact Research Support Office in the planning phase of a collaboration project.

Research Support Office offers support by:

  • Hosting information seminars on current calls and special training sessions. Check the intranet calendar and the RSO newsletter.
  • Provides information and manages the KTH process for selection of nominees to the Wallenberg Foundation grants. Check the intranet calendar and RSO newsletter.

List of the most prominent funding agencies

Here is a  from whom KTH receives external research funding. NB – all applications for Wallenberg grants must be processed by the Research Support Office. For other national funding agencies you can apply directly. There is a joint portal for applying to Formas, Forte and VR called Prisma.

Did you find this page useful?
Thank you for helping us!
Belongs to: KTH Intranet
Last changed: Feb 28, 2019