Coordinator and main contact for EIT Urban Mobility
KTH is one of the main partners in the most recent European Institute of Technologies (EIT) Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KIC) called EIT Urban Mobility. EIT Urban Mobility main goal is to improve quality of life, climate and economies by accelerating transition to sustainable urban mobility for liveable urban spaces. By doing so also become the most impactful urban mobility community in Europe. This community is currently more than 85 partner, companies, research and educational institutions and cities.
KTH have been part of EIT Urban Mobility since its startup year in 2019. Both in innovation project, business creation and especially educational activities. Since KTH is a core partner in EIT Urban Mobility we also have the seat in the general assembly with voting rights, we get access to custom workshops for preparation of proposals, networking activities and support for Horizon Europe calls and many other discounts to events and opportunity to present at events.
Your role as a coordinator and main contact at KTH for EIT Urban Mobility is:
- By appointment of KTH Rektor act as KTH representative with voting rights in EIT Urban Mobility General Assembly
- KTH representative in EIT UM Nordic hub steering group meetings
- Participate as KTH representative in network and information sharing meetings across Europe
- Spread EIT UM information to KTH and engage researchers and teachers in its activities
- Find who-knows-what at KTH from incoming partner requests
- Help Legal and Economy with information of running projects, contracts, budgets, cost reporting.
- Collect feedback from faculty and share to EIT UM
What is in it for you?
- This is an opportunity to get to know both KTH and other European partners research, innovation and education activities more broadly and hence increase your leadership and networking abilities for future positions.
- Develop a deeper understanding of European funding landscape.
- Appointed commission of trust that is one important aspect for future faculty position applications.
- Travel and visit many European cities, companies and activities.
- Part time salary cost (20%) and travel costs will be covered from KTH centrally.
How to apply
Send your CV and personal letter with information on why you would like to apply to email@example.com no later than 10th of February, review of candidates will be done continuously.
Contact your School Dean or Mikael Nybacka, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.