Basic term for ORCID at KTH: you must perform research at KTH and be at least 18 years old.
- You are responsible for the information on your ORCID account.
- You are responsible for not having more than one ORCID account.
- Twice a year ORCID Inc. sends data files to KTH containing the information included in KTH researchers' ORCID accounts.
- KTH has the right to read and process the information on your ORCID account if you have connected your ORCID iD to KTH and accepted KTH as a Trusted Party.
- You are responsible for removing KTH as a Trusted Party to your ORCID account if you are no longer affiliated to KTH.
- KTH stores your ORCID iD in KTH UG.
- KTH has the right to use and display your ORCID iD in the systems KTH use to showcase its research, such as DiVA.
Last updated on 2016-04-26.