Seminar: Lessons from research for the work on a national electrification strategy
Welcome to a seminar, Tuesday 26 January at 13.00-15.00, on "Lessons from research for the work on a national electrification strategy and for the commission on electrification".
The overall aim of this workshop is to collect input from the energy research community for the two ongoing governmental tasks targeting: a national electrification strategy (I2020/02609) and a commission to speed up the electrification of transportations (I2020/02592). Truls Borgström leading the electrification strategy work (I2020/02609) will join the event.
- Welcome note Lina Bertling Tjernberg Director of the KTH Energy platform
- Truls Borgström and Anna Ullström, Ministry of Infrastructure, will give an introduction to the ongoing work with the national electrification strategy and the electrification commission
- Group discussions with five discussion leaders. All groups will discuss input to the overall objective Theme 1: overarching objective/vision and then discuss specific questions related to specific topics:
- Theme 2 Charging infrastructure Anders Nordelöf Chalmers
- Theme 3 Grid Capacity Lina Bertling Tjernberg KTH
- Theme 4 Electricity market for electrification Thomas Tangerås IFN
- Theme 5 Energy system for electrification – system smart sector coupling and energy efficiency Kristina Edström Uppsala University
- Theme 6 Governance and societal perspectives on electrification – Rafael Waters UU
- Summary discussions with short presentations from each discussion leader
- Closure and next step