Share files and folders from browser
With your files in OneDrive you can share them with others, control who can view or edit them, and work together at the same time.
Share files or folders with a link
- Select the folder or file you want to share in your OneDrive and right-click and select “Share”.
- Click the pencil icon and select “Can edit” or “Can view” depending on which rights those with the link should get.
- There is also the option of choosing who should be able to access the file or folder through the link.
- Click on “People in KTH who have the link can view”.
- Select from the link settings list who should have access to the link.
- Enter the people you want to invite in the “To:” field and then click “Send”.