Share a folder with Students
Sometimes there is a need to share folder on Box with Students so that they will be able to work in projects or group work. This guide shows you how to share folder with Students
1. Log on to kth.box.com and then select which folder you want to share via link. Click on “share” and then on ”Get Share Link”.
2. A new window will now open, as shown below. You can share the link to the folder either by copying it and send it by e-mail or by generating an e-mail in Box that is send to the other collaborator. To generate an e-mail in Box go to step 3.
3. Select the “Email” tab and then enter the email address of the person you want to share the link to. You can also choose to add a small message.
4. The students will receive an e-mail from kth.box.com with link to the folder, as shown in the image below.
5. The collaborators need to click on the link “View Folder” in the e-mail. They will then be redirected to kth.box.com where they can download the shared folder by selecting “Download”.
* Box only allows users with KTH Box accounts to distribute rights to each other. Users who don’t have kth box account cannot create a Box account with their @ kth.se or @ *. Kth.se address and therefore cannot share the rights to these. Distribute the materials through a link instead.