Share files and folders in OneDrive
With your files in OneDrive, you can share them with others, control who can view or edit them, and work together at the same time.
Share files or folder with a link
- In your OneDrive, select the files or photos you want to share, and then select Share .
- Select Allow editing to give permission to edit the files.
- Uncheck Allow editing to give permission to view, but not edit the files.
- Select Get a link.
- Select Copy.
- Select More to see your social media options.
Share files or folder in email
- Select the files or photos you want to share, and then select Share .
- Choose if you want to allow Allow editing.
- Select Email.
- Enter the email addresses (email@example.com) of the people you'd like to share with and add an optional message.
- Select Share.
- Everyone you share with will receive an email.