Activate KTH account
If you receive a temporary activation code follow instructions bellow to activate your KTH Account.
To activate your KTH account, you need an activation code. You find the activation code and a link to the page where you activate your account on the receipt or pamphlet you received.
The activation folder is personal but it does not include any personal inforamtion about the owner.
If you do not have an activation code visit you local IT Support or KTH Entré .
Activate your KTH account
Please watch the instruction video showing how to activate your KTH account, or scroll down to see textual instuctions:
1. Type the URL that it shown on your activation booklet, alternatively scan the QR code with your mobile device.
2. Read the instructions before you proceed with the activation of your KTH account. Select Continue.
3. Type your date of birth and the activation code stated on your activation booklet and login.
4. Read and accept KTH Rules for computer, network and system facilities. You accept the terms by selecting I agree.
5. Choose a password for your KTH account. The password should be at least 8 characters long and must contain a mixture of numbers, upper and lowercase letters.
Your KTH account has now been activated. Write down your KTH username. Your e-mail address is your KTH firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you forgot to note your KTH username follow the steps 1,2 and 3 in the instructions above.