How to get a password to your KTH Account
On this page you will find information on how to do when you have forgot or not yet received a password to your KTH account.
There are different possibilities on how to get a password to your KTH Account.
If you are at KTH campus
Bring a valid identification and visit KTH Entré at Drottning Kristinas väg 4.
Opening hours for KTH Entré .
Read more information about acceptable forms of identification at KTH .
Read more about Acceptable forms of identification at KTH .
If you are on another of KTH campuses you can visit the local IT-support at that campus .
If you can not visit KTH
If you are not able to visit us at KTH you can follow the steps below:
- Write the following text on a paper: Hereby I confirm that this is my ID-card/my passport.
- Also write a date and your signature on the same paper.
- Put your valid photo ID on this paper.
- Scan or take a picture that shows the written text and you valid ID in the same picture.
- Attach the picture in an e-mail to: email@example.com .
- Please add your cellphone number and an activation code will be send to you
You can also fax the same information to: +46 8 790 9388