Zoom is available for all employees and registered students.
When to use Zoom
- In webinars, interactive online presentations with up to 100 participants.
- For shorter presentations, seminars and tutoring.
- Virtual group-rooms for students.
- Project meetings.
- When there is an advantage to be able to see each other's screens.
What you can do:
- Share screen, for presentations, video clips etc
- Record meeting
- "Breakout rooms" for discussions outside the main web meeting
KTH Zoom account
The advantage of using KTH's Zoom instance is:
- KTH address book with employees and Zoom rooms
- Outlook calendar plugin for easier meeting bookings
- Access to more meeting tools