Zoom in Canvas
Do you as a teacher want to use Zoom in Canvas?
Zoom can also be used directly in Canvas. Some of the benefits are:
- You can create virtual group rooms that the students can use for group work and to conduct project meetings.
- With Zoom you can hold lectures with several participants (max. 300).
- You can share screen with others for presentations as well as record your online meetings/presentations.
- Students can start their own meetings for group work and more.
- It is possible to Chat and create surveys.
You can read more in the course Canvas@KTH - Zoom in Canvas@KTH.se (external webpage)