Skip to main content

FAQ about the decommissioning of the

Here you will find frequently asked questions that have appeared regarding the decommissioning of the

Question: Do I need to make any change to my application if I use SAML for login?
Answer: You don't need to change your application if you use SAML login. The change only needs to be made with applications that use CAS for login.

Question: Does i need to register each application separately or can I create a registration for all my applications?
Answer: Each application must be registered separately so that we know who owns the application as well for security reasons.

Did you find this page useful?
Thank you for helping us!
Belongs to: KTH Intranet
Last changed: May 12, 2021