Print from the Computer Rooms/Labs
Now there is only one printerque installed in computer rooms that support KTH Print:. Print to this printerque and then collect the print-job on any KTH-Print connected printer.
1. Open the document you want to print by double clicking on it, as usual. Then select File -> Print (or press Ctrl-P).
2. Select KTH-Print as your printer in the Select Printer (it should be the default).
3. If necessary, set the pages you want to print and how many copies you want to print.
4. If desired, click on the Printer Preferences to change the default settings, as ex collate, size, orientation, or color / mono, etc.
5. Click Print. The print job is sent to the print server and can be retrieved from the KTH-Print printer anywhere via the pass or manual login. Note that the printer must be labeled with the KTH-Print to retrieve the print job from the server correctly.