Project coordinator to KTH Live-In Lab - Hiring in process/Finished, not possible to apply
KTH Royal Institute of Technology, School of Industrial Engineering and Management
KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We are Sweden’s largest technical research and learning institution and home to students, researchers and faculty from around the world. Our research and education covers a wide area including natural sciences and all branches of engineering, as well as architecture, industrial management, urban planning, history and philosophy.
The activities of the School of Industrial Engineering and Management (ITM) include the engineering, engineering and financial sciences that are necessary to be able to develop new products, materials and production processes in a technically leading, economically profitable and environmentally sustainable way.
KTH Live-In Lab is a center-building at the ITM school with a lot of test beds for accelerated innovation in the community building sector. Center parties are KTH, Einar Mattsson, Akademiska Hus and Schneider Electric. For more info see www.liveinlab.kth.se.
We are looking for a project coordinator to KTH Live-In Lab. As a project coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating the project activities in KTH Live-In Lab, as well as have overall responsibility for administration, communication and housing. You will also, in cooperation with the director, initiate new collaborative projects and establish financial and annual reports.
More specifically, you will:
- Coordinate the project activities, i.e. coordinate researchers, companies and students). It can imply that projects implemented in Live-In Lab have the resources needed to be implemented and ensure that project information is updated and correct,
- Work as a meeting administrator; be coordinator for projects initiated by KTH Live-In Lab,
- Have some ”customer” contact, i.e. meet interested parties and enable collaboration projects. Initially together with the manager, but in the long run on their own,
- Have overall responsibility for communication and seminar activities,
- Be Responsible for all communication channels, communication materials etc. in collaboration with the central parties' communicators,
- Coordinate the operation of test infrastructure, monitor that systems work in accordance with the preferences of researchers, companies and residents. NOTE, in collaboration with technicians, specialists and managers,
- Work with office administration; make sure that the office in Testbed KTH is fully functional, and that materials, everything from coffee and pens to patches and information material, are in place
- Handle contacts with residents (4) and KTH Accomodation
- Support managers in financial reporting, preparation of annual report and coordinate activities according to business plan
The position suits you who have experience in building related technology, innovation and project management and who is passionate about driving innovative research with a sustainability profile ahead. Merit is knowledge of KTH's research organization and experience of the research funding processes. The position is a permanent employment on 100%, where KTH applies a 6-month probationary employment.
To qualify for the position, you have at least a master's degree in a field relevant to the position. You have experience from a networking role where collaboration between different actors has been significant. Experience regarding communication and report writing is merit, as well as experience related to innovation, technology and collaboration between industry and academia. We are looking for an entrepreneurial person who has the motivation and ability to participate and in the future manage creative environments where team building in both internal and external constellations is important, and has a good ability to translate visions into practical work. It is therefore important that you as a candidate have a vision of how KTH Live-In Lab could develop further.
In addition to the above, we seek you with good communicative skills in both Swedish and English. In the role of project coordinator, you are expected to coordinate the project activities at KTH Live-In Lab, which requires that you are structured and reflective.
We will place great emphasis on your personal fitness in this recruitment.
Trade union representatives
You will find contact information to trade union representatives at KTH's webbpage.
Log into KTH's recruitment system in order to apply to this position. You are the main responsible to ensure that your application is complete according to the ad. Your complete application must be received at KTH no later than the last day of application.
KTH applies a six-month probationary period before permanent employment.
Gender equality, diversity and zero tolerance against discrimination and harassment are important aspects of KTH's work with quality as well as core values in our organization.
For information about processing of personal data in the recruitment process please read here.
We firmly decline all contact with staffing and recruitment agencies and job ad salespersons.
|Type of employment||Permanent position|
|Contract type||Full time|
|First day of employment||According to agreement|
|Number of positions||1|
|Last application date||22.Aug.2019 11:59 PM CET|