Application is open for promotion from Associate Professor to Professor
Time: Wed 2020-01-01 - Fri 2020-01-31
Deadline for applying for promotion to Professor
This requires that you are an Associate Professor.
Note that you are able to apply for promotion to Professor once a year.
- Initiate the dialogue with your manager/department that you intend on applying for promotion well in advance
- Contact HR as soon as possible afterwards, but preferably at least 2 month prior to the application opens
- HR creates a link in Varbi
- You are responsible to upload you employment profile, cover page, CV, appendices and publications according to instructions
- Documents that are sent in too late, are handled in the next application period
- If your promotion application is rejected, you are not able to re-apply until the second next application period (every two years)