Last day to submit complete document in faculty recruitments (regarding AN preparation on the 14th of November)
Time: Mon 2019-11-04 09.00
Deadline for submitting complete documents in faculty recruitments (regarding AN-preparation on the 14th of November)
Anställningsnämnden (AN) is a preparing organ to the president regarding faculty recruitments as well as promotions. Anställningsnämnden also prepares matters related to docentures.
Anställningsnämnden replaces former Fakultetsnämnd (FR) and Anställningsutskottet (AU), which previously handled “Anhållan” (in FR) and “Anställningsprofil” (in AU) separetly.
All templates can be found here . Make sure you follow the instructions.
- Fill out the templates “Anhållan om inrättande av anställning” and “Anställningsprofil” regarding the position you’re recruiting for and send to HR
- HR forwards it to GVS no later than 3 work days before AN-preparation
- The documents are handled in AN-preparation
- AN approves/suggests changes in the documents
- IF changes are suggested: Recruiting manager replies AN
- When the documents are approved: Recruiting manager translates the text into English, and sends the translation to GVS for proofing
- Advertisement for a minimum of 3 weeks (a longer advert period is recommended)
- For potential prolonged advertisement: inform HR no later than 4 work days before the last application date!