Skip to main content

Complaint about discrimination or harassment

If you need support when you have been discriminated, harassed or victimized or witnessed the same, please contact your appointed contact person at the ITM School.

If you have witnessed or been exposed to discrimination, harassment, sexually harassment or victimization, please go to your appointed contact person listed below, or approach another Manager or staff member you trust.

You can always contact us to inquire and get advice, without initiating an investigation. It is always the victim who decides whether they wants the report to lead to an investigation. The purpose of your contact is to stop unwanted behavior.


If you are an employee or doctoral student, please contact:

If you are a student, please contact:

Read more about support and complaint at KTH

Belongs to: Industrial Engineering and Management (ITM)
Last changed: Apr 28, 2022