Global Development HUB Teacher Award for sustainable and global development
The purpose of the price is to recognize KTH teachers who have contributed to global sustainable development and the intentions of the Global Development Hub.
KTH Global Development Hub (GDH) supports the development of challenge driven education at KTH and at our partner universities. GDHs concept for challenge driven education develops student’s ability to find relevant solutions to societal challenges within Agenda 2030 and the seventeen development goals. The aim is to create increased innovation capacity and contribute to solving our most important societal challenges. More information about GDH can be found here: www.kth.se/gdh
2020 Linda Rose, interview with the award winner
One teacher per year receives the award worth 100 000 kr where 70 % of the award goes to the institution at KTH where the individual is employed and is to be spent of activities within the area of the prize and 30% goes to the individual to be used for travel or advancement within the area of the award.
The complete nomination criteria can be found below.
It is now time to send in your nomination for the 2021 award, please do so no later than 12 March by submitting your nominee below.
The prize is awarded a KTH teacher who has contributed to global sustainable development and the intentions of the Global Development Hub by:
- Developing and implementing education that strengthens the student’s ability to work towards the sustainable development goals.
- Developing forms for international interdisciplinary cooperation between the students and the surrounding society.
- In other ways contributing to the development of the Global Development Hubs activities and cooperation with international partner universities
- Degree to which all the points above are met
- Implementation of new innovative ideas that develop the education with a clear connection to the Sustainable development goals.
- Level of collaboration with international (in particular the Global Development Hubs) partners
Durable implementation of the educational development (regarding personel, organization, economics, etc)