Q&A about new updates in Canvas ahead of autumn 2022
This Q&A is the second part of a recorded Lunch & Learn that was published on August 24th. At this Q&A, E-learning answers your questions from last week's recorded Lunch & Learn about important news in Canvas. The recorded presentation included a selection of news about Canvas and changes that affect and hopefully help you as a teacher.
Time: Wed 2022-08-31 12.15 - 13.00
Video link: Zoom
The Q&A is in Swedish.
The Q&A is based on the recorded presentation
This Q&A is the second part of a two-part Lunch & Learn. At this Q&A, E-learning answers your questions that came up when you watched the pre-recorded presentation.
Please watch the video before participating in this Q&A. You can find the video on KTH Play .
The video is about:
- the update of the names of course and examination rooms, and how it will affect you
- the update of the name of the role of registered students in Canvas
- how you can perform exams in a computer room in the best way
- important changes in the "id" in Canvas
- that the course rooms are now linked to the course start date instead of the period
- updated features in Canvas
- KTH E-learning "demo": learn more about and influence ongoing development projects
full implementation of KTH's course room template
scanned exams to Canvas.
You will find more information about the video in the calendar event New updates in Canvas ahead of autumn 2022 .