Workshops you can order from E-learning
All teaching and course administration staff can order the fully developed workshops we at E-learning previously created on request. The developed workshops can be varied as needed. You can also order a completely new workshop if needed.
How to order a workshop
E-learning has developed a number of workshops that are available to order, with the only requirement that you who order a workshop teach or work administratively with courses at KTH. You can also order a new workshop or a variant of the workshops we offer. To order a workshop:
- Read through the developed workshops and decide which one you want.
- Send an email to
with the following information:
- Suggested date and time for the workshop, at least three weeks in advance.
- Name of the workshop. If you want to order a new workshop (or a variant), you should also include suggestions for learning objectives and target group.
- Number of participants (approximate). We appreciate a list of participants, if possible.
- An estimate of the participants' knowledge of the subject. If you are unsure, let us know and we can send out a form about this to the participants.
Each workshop is explained on the underlying pages, including what they contain, what their learning objectives are and what the participants must prepare before joining.