Screen capture using PowerPoint
An easy way to get started with pre-recorded video material is to use PowerPoint. This video tutorial will help you get started, whether you have a PC or Mac.
Record your PowerPoint (and where to find it in the video):
- 00-0.26 Record your PowerPoint (introduction)
- 0.34 Click the tab ”Slide Show”.
- 0.43. Record on Mac computer and on Computer.
- 1.19 Speak at each slide.
- 1.33 When you´re done.
- 2.01 Convert to video format on MAC.
- 2.17 Convert to video format on PC.
- 2.45 When to convert to video.
- 4.29 Repetition of the content in the Powerpoint slide show "Record you PowerPoint" (without narration)