Disclosure of documents from Canvas (120 min)
A workshop can be ordered by all course administration staff. After completing the workshop, you will have learned how to retrieve documents from Canvas.
The purpose of this workshop is to give the participants a basic understanding of how to technically go about retrieving documents from Canvas. After completing the workshop, participants will be able to retrieve documents from Canvas with the help of a handout guide.
To participate in the workshop, you must first have completed the course Canvas@KTH or have equivalent skills in operating Canvas. This means you can find and use the various functions: Gradebook, SpeedGrader, Assignments, and Quiz in a Canvas room.
You also need to be:
- an administrator in Canvas or
- a teacher or examiner in a Canvas room, whose documents have been requested for disclosure.
Advance registration is required.
After completing the workshop, participants should be able to retrieve the following documents from Canvas using the handout guide:
- Exam results via Assignments
- Student solutions to Assignments
- Exam results via New Quiz
- Student solutions on New Quiz.