The IT-platform for education
KTH has a platform to support the use of IT in education. The steering group for this platform coordinates the different projects in the areas of e-learning and study administration.
- The IT-platform for education gives teachers and administrators the conditions to create world class programme education.
- The platform offers teachers a way of work which is effective, pedagogical and legal certainty.
- The platform is perceived to be uniform and is continuously improved to automate work and offer new quality-enhancing possibilities for education.
Platform steering group
The steering group for the platform is responsible for coordinating efforts made regarding e-learning and study administration
Chairman of the steering group and operation representatives
- Joakim Lilliesköld (EECS) - Chairman of the steering group
- Hans Wolfarth - Head of IT
- Joakim Pettersson - Object owner IT for e-learning and StudAdm
- Arnold Pears (ITM) - Head of Department, institution for learning
- Stefan Stenbom (ITM) - object owner e-learning
- Kattis Jonsson Berglund (EDO) - object owner StudAdm
- Tilda Byrstedt (THS) - student representative, THS Head of Educational Affairs
Special work group
Because of the corona pandemic, a special working group was put together to support digital education. Read more about the working group for the digitalisation of education .