Developing the system further
The ISP system is used by several Swedish universities that meet once every term to decide on further developments. KTH has a focus group that prepares proposal for the joint meeting of the universities involved.
This page is under development and aims to give an overview of what that process is like.
The ISP wheel calendar
As the image illustrates, each term a process takes place to decide on improvements to the ISP system, which are then implemented to next term's release. This is the general outline for this process:
1. Administrative Officers meeting (Handläggarnätverk)
2. Focus Group meeting
3. Development proposals are sent to Gothenburg University, GU
4. Preparatory joint meeting of the universities that use the ISP system. Proposals with be discussed further.
5. Joint meeting of the universities where changes are decided on.
6. Feedback about the results of the joint meeting to the focus group and others
Suggestions for improvement
Suggestions for improvement can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , the systems specialist or other member of the focus group.
The Focus Group:
Federico Izzo, Doctoral student and Vice Chairperson of the PhD Chapter at THS
Mats Magnusson, Director of Third-Cycle Education/FA at ITM
Svein Kleiven, Programme Director/PA at CBH
Per Olsson, Administrative Officer at ABE
Alice Eklund, Commissioner at The Management Office
Olof Landin, Systems Specialist for the ISP