ISP - Individual study plans for doctoral students
The eISP is a web-based tool for management of individual study plans for doctoral students.
The study plan is created in the eISP by the main supervisor. The doctoral student and the main supervisor can then write and/or revise the study plan. The plan is the reviewed and approved by the program director/director of studies and the administrator of third cycle education before the director of third cycle education establishes the plan.
Employees at KTH may after login to KTH internal pages have to add eISP to your personal menu. Click "add service" and choose eISP from the list.
External users (eg. prospective doctoral students and co-supervisors with employment outside KTH) must get in touch with the research admin staff at the school to get access to the eISP. Then they log in here .
- Doctoral students will automatically be granted authorization to the system via the personal menu upon admission.
- For prospective doctoral students: contact the administration at the school where you are applying for doctoral education.
- Co-supervisors that are not employed by KTH – contact the administration at the school where the doctoral student is enrolled.
Apply for a user account
Education and support
A detailed manual with a description of the eISP and instructions on how to fill in the form can be found here: eISP user guide (pdf 578 kB)
Questions concerning the eISP can be sent to the ISP support at firstname.lastname@example.org
The eISP system and Ladok
The eISP system is connected to a copy of Ladok made January 4th. That means credits (and other Ladok data) that has been registered before January 4th will be retrieved into study plans that are revised.
The system developers continue working with the integrations.
What is still not working:
- Credited courses. Credited courses registered in Ladok after June 11th 2018 will not be retrieved into the individual study plan.
- Date of Admission. The field ”Date of Admission” in the study plan will hence be empty.
- Termination of admissions. Will not be retrieved from Ladok.
- The direct sync with Ladok. Therefore during a limited period of time, data from Ladok will be updated every other week.
The new school organization (EECS and CBH) is now visible in the system.
During this week:
- we will manually convert user accounts for ISP:s that have been stuck in ”waiting for admission”. Therefor it might take some time before the study plans are established.
- we will add authorizations/roles to users that now belong to a new school. The old schools and authorisations are still in the system. Remember that old study plans will still belong to old schools.
Please report any bugs/malfunctionings that you notice as soon as possible to email@example.com! Thank you for your help!
New features in the eISP system have been realesed (October 23). Read more here: New features in the eISP system (docx 33 kB)
My Svensson, system specialist