KTH SoTL 2017
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning March 16, 2017.
This university conference will take place at KTH Campus on 16 March 2017 for KTH people only.
- The plenary session with Torgny Roxå is available to see here .
- We thank you all for your engagement to join and to present at the conference. The project team are very pleased with the outcome and the evaluation show positive result!
- We have a problem with the evaluation in Canvas. Not everyone can sign in to do it. We will send an email when the problem is solved.
- We are happy to announce that Sigbritt Karlsson will participate and she will also make a short summary at the end of the conference.
- The last day for registration is March 13, 2017.
- Download Conference app: Air Companion and register with your kth-email.
- Online registration for the conference opens 5 September 2016, and we're hoping to receive at least as many contributions as last time, or more! If you have an idea but you’re not sure how to proceed with it, you are welcome to meet and discuss your idea with us at Teaching and Learning.
- Submission of abstract is CLOSED.
The review process is closed.
Continued interest of educational conferences
If you are interested in publishing a contribution/full paper in Teaching and Learning, it is our suggestion that you'll register for the next conference "Den 6:e Utvecklingskonferensen för Sveriges ingenjörsutbildningar" in November 2017. KTH are involved in organizing this conference at Chalmers University in Gothenburg. Website for this conference
Looking forward to March 2017!
The conference team