By meeting without traveling, you contribute to all three aspects of sustainable development ie. reduced environmental impact, economic savings and social benefits. As far as possible, travel should be replaced by travel-free alternatives, such as web-, video- or telephone conferences.
If you need to travel, here is information on how to book a business trip, guidelines on meetings and travel, which agreements apply to KTH, our travel insurance and how you do to connect your company-purchased payment card to KTH-RES.
Have a nice trip!
System issues contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel for me as an employee
- Travel profile
- Create and get the travel order approved
- Arrange travel insurance
- Travel card to handle travel expense more easy
- Book a trip (train, flight, hotell, with more), at Egencia online (via KTH-RES) alternative Egencia customer service.
- Foreign trains booked at Egencia customer service
When you come home
Create travel expense report
Book a travel for a guest
- Book ticket
- Book hotel
Contacts Travel Agency, Egencia:
Egencia personlig service - trip booking, online support and complaint
Openinghours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (non-holiday, Monday-friday)
Phone: 08 - 555 237 20 (selection, domstic/foreign)
Meetings & Events:
Openinghours: 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
Phone: 08 - 14 61 95
Business travel news
- Resor - Coronavirus
11 Mar 2020
- KTH-RES (incl. Egencia online booking system) closed, May 17th-19th
13 May 2019
- Travel - "one trip = one invoice"
4 Feb 2019
- KTH-RES problem with travel request linked to accounting is solved
14 Nov 2018
- KTH-RES problem with travel request linked to accounting
13 Nov 2018