Skip to main content
To KTH's start page To KTH's start page

Flammable and explosive goods

Schools that handle flammable and explosive goods are required to have appointed managers for flammable goods for each department and/or other units that handle these goods.

Managers for flammable goods ABE:


Civil and Architectural Engineering:

Sustainable development, Environmental science and Engineering (SEED):