Checklist for moving within KTH
Are you or your department moving within KTH? Below you will find a checklist of what you should consider when you move.
To consider when moving
- Boxes and furnishings which are to be moved should have a label attached.
- The boxes should be marked on the short sides.
- Don´t fill the boxes up to more than half with tightly packed paper, books etc to spare
the backs of the workers and avoid boxes to crash due to´the weight.
- the office desks will be detached which means that each desk plate must be marked, as well
as part of table stand.
- Mark the pedestal.
- If your bookshelf is in several parts, mark each part.
- Desk chair and visitor chairs should be marked on the legs.
If you bring interior
- Make a sketch over how you plan to have your room furnished. The more detailed the bigger
is the chance tha you will be content.
- Leave a sketch to the person responsible for the relocation at your department.
Waste and garbage disposal
Access to garbage room E-mail: email@example.com
- Unlock locked cmputers
- Disconnect cables
- Pack keyboard, mouse etc.
- Computer case and computer screen should not be wrapped, they will be moved as is.
Post, cards and keys
- Tell KTH post and the switchboard that you will move, so that the post and visitors find
the right place.
- Check that keys and access cards matches the new address.
Card Office E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyservice E-mail: email@example.com
- Remember the relocation of telephone and computer outlets.
KTH switchboard for the correct telephone connection, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
- Services / subscription to the phone, whether it is a landline or mobile extension (MEX)
Contact Teleservice E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 790 6800.
- Please contact the Cleaning Service to order a final cleaning or modificaton of a contract.