Call: Collaboration within Energy Research 2021
Energy Research Collaborations Call
KTH researchers can now apply for funding to enhance trans-disciplinary collaborations in Energy Research. The KTH Energy Platform will support activities and network within KTH with aim to establish or maintain multidisciplinary collaborations, supporting applications in energy related research and planning events. Funding up to SEK 100,000 per project should be disbursed during 2021. Application deadline 1 December, 2021.
Any great idea is welcome! More traditional projects addressing for study visits, networking and social activities are eligible. We also encourage new collaborations/common activities between different research groups across KTH’s schools – it is mandatory to have at least two schools involved.
Examples of activities that can be supported
- Events bringing people together around a vision for the future.
- Communication projects explaining the current challenges within energy research to a wider audience, e.g. popular science.
- Start a university-wide network, or to carry out activities in an existing network.
- Networking with external partners (private, public or research institute), fostering new or strengthening existing links.
- Seed funding for multidisciplinary research projects that could lead to new funding applications.
- Organization of a conference or seminar series with focus on energy research.
- Any other great idea??
Applications should use the following template: Application template (docx 11 kB)
Application deadline: 1 December, 2021
We should address the energy challenge together!